Monday, August 13, 2012

BOLD STATEMENT


Over the last few days I have been pulling a number of things from my card parts box.  I had colored this image months ago.  It is such a cute flower design and so easy to color with my Copic markers.  Choosing the card stock was easy.  I used the SU Real Red and SU Yo Yo Yellow for the mats and then attached the piece to a card base made of the SU Real Red.  For this card I didn't run the card base through the Cuttlebug with any embossing folder.  I decided it made a nice statement just as it was.

I'll be posting more cards that I have made recently using pieces from my card parts.  Wish I could say it made a dent in the supply, but it hasn't.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you are having a great day.......come back soon!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Such a pretty color combination Vicki! This has a cute country feel to it.

Anonymous said...

bright and cheerful and simple. great combination
~Pat~

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...