Friday, August 24, 2012

GOLD MEDALLION


The main piece of this card was given to me by my Canadian friend, Annie.  She had stamped the layers and sent them to me so I could color them the way I wanted.  I used a gold glitter pen to color the various areas and then added each layer with pop dots go give such nice dimension.  I cut a Spellbinders Label with white card stock and ran it through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  The next larger size of label was cut with some gold shimmer paper.  The front of the card was embossed with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls folder.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Vicki, that is just too cool! I haven't attempted that one yet. Still in my bag of to do things.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! So very classy!

Anonymous said...

wow.....this one is awesomely different. love the gold
~Pat~

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...