Wednesday, August 22, 2012

KITCHEN SINK 3-STEP STAMPS


The flowered piece is another one I found in my card parts box. (The flower stamps are from Kitchen Sink Stamps).   It was mounted onto a piece of SU Brilliant Blue card stock.  I ran the front of the card through the Cuttlebug with one of the embossing folders and then added the matted flower layer to the card. 

The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.  I stamped it with VersaFine Black Onyx ink and then cut it out and embossed it with the Spellbinders Classic Oval.  A Brilliant Blue layer was cut with the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Oval and added to the card with pop dots.

I always read and appreciate comments so let me know what you think.   Thank  you for stopping by!


1 comment:

Sheri said...

How beautiful! Love the blue and white.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...