Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CARD FOR GRANDDAUGHTER


Our youngest granddaughter will be 5 tomorrow.  The grandchildren are growing up so fast.  My mother will be giving Taryn this card for her birthday when we go to a birthday party for her on Sunday.

The background paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad but sorry I don't remember which one........it was just loose on my craft table.  The MFT stamp for the little girl and the sentiment were stamped onto white card stock and then the little girl again on the two printed papers that I used for paper piecing the dress and balloon.  After I trimmed the white layer, it needed something more so I used a green Copic Marker to add a little grass around her feet and then sponged in some blue sky and some added green grass.

Questions and comments are always welcome.  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

She is SOOO adorable!!! Your grnaddaughter will LOVE it! You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute. she will love this

~Pat~

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!