Wednesday, April 2, 2014

EVERYBUNNY #2

 
The main color for this card is the Stampin' Up! Pool Party.  I cut a piece of white card stock to 4" x 5 1/4" and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the SU Fancy Fan embossing folder.  A piece of the dotted Pool Party dp was added and then both pieces were added to the Pool Party card base.
 
I stamped the figures on white card stock and then colored them with a combination of Copic markers and SU markers.  Using Spellbinders dies, I cut and embossed the two pieces.  The bunny was added to a mat of Pool Party card stock.
 
Although I cannot get the Everybunny stamp set for you, I would be very happy to help you get any of the current Stampin' Up! products.  Just let me know what you would like to purchase.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

This one is just too cute. Love the colors and the embossing folder is really cool!

Bonnie32002 said...

Great texture and soft color background; it makes the brighter colors on the images pop. The matted circles are a nice look too.

Lynette said...

So pretty! Love that Fancy Fan embossing folder and the pretty color blue.

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! I love the colors and the Fancy Fan embossing. A perfect card, Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...