Thursday, April 24, 2014

REVISED VERSION OF MONDAY'S CARD


It's Thursday evening and I'm finally just getting another card posted.  I made this at the same time as the ones that were posted on Monday but for this one instead of a vertical sentiment, I embossed the edge with one of the SU folders.  I added two scored lines to make it a little more finished.
 
NOTE:  I had used a vertical stamp on the two cards posted Monday.  Someone asked me where I get my vertical stamps.  I have a variety of them from different companies.  Some came from Paper Inspiration (those stamps are now being sold by a different company who purchsed P.I.)  Repeat Impressions also has several. 
 
I'm scheduling posts for Friday, Saturday and Sunday since I have been lax in doing so this week.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!