Tuesday, April 29, 2014

PANSY PUNCH AND PETITE PETALS


Yesterday while checking out Pinterest, I ran across a card made using these colors and just loved it.  You can see Georgia's original card here.
 
In order to make mine a little different, I used one of the stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add the splattered background to the white card stock.  I then punched out the flower so that the Watercolor Wonder paper would show through  The bright orange flowers were stamped with one of the designs in the Petite Petals stamp set and added with foam dots.  I chose a different sentiment for my card and used a stamp that I hadn't used in a very long time.
 
The mat is Island Indigo and the card base is Calypso Coral.   Thank you so much for stopping by today!
 
NOTE:  Thank you Georgia for the inspiration to use a new color combination.

No comments:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...