Monday, April 7, 2014

TWO SPRING TULIPS


Last Friday I promised something different from what I had been posting.  I'm getting a late start posting today, but this card and today's weather makes me think that SPRING may actually get here yet.  Weather is finally making a nice turn so hopefully Old Man Winter is gone!!!

This was such an easy design to color with my Copic markers.  The design was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored.  The piece was then trimmed down and mounted to the card base with foam dots.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely spring tulips, love the colors you chose!

Sheri said...

So springy and I love the frame you drew? around it.

Lynette said...

Love the pretty flowers and the simplicity of the card, Vicki.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...