HEARTWARMERS FROM VICKI
Thursday, November 16, 2017
THANKSGIVING CARD #7
After I had used most of the designs from one of the sheets, I had these left. These were all added to adhesive, glittered and colored with Copic markers before cutting them out.
Thank you for coming by today!
1 comment:
bonnie32002
said...
Love the pumpkin and leaves! Doesn't even need words.
November 16, 2017 at 6:40 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
Thank you for coming by today!
ONE SHEET WONDER (13 and 14)
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
JOAN'S GARDENS BLOG HOP - Join the fun!
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
HEADING EAST
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
1 comment:
Love the pumpkin and leaves! Doesn't even need words.
Post a Comment