Thursday, December 19, 2019
CAT RETIREMENT CARD
The daughter of one of our friends is retiring and tonight we will be going to a party to celebrate the next chapter of her life. She has had health problems since having a stroke years ago which it's amazing that she survived. The struggles she has faced could have left her a very bitter lady, but her spirit has signed through BIG TIME! So she really deserves this party and now being able to enjoy her life outside of work!
She's a cat lover and has 2 or 3 beautiful special breed cats and my husband asked if I'd be able to make her a card with cats on it. I have the little Impression Obsession kittens and the SU Cat punch. After investigating Pinterest, I found one like this with the same colors and loved the layout the person had used so..........here is mine.
Thanks for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS
This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers. The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
What a special card! I think your friend will love it. I really like that one of the cats is facing a different direction. Cats are independent like that--always doing things their own way. Have a wonderful holiday!
She sounds like a special person. I'm sure she will love the personalized card you made for her - it's great!
Post a Comment