Saturday, November 7, 2020

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LYNETTE & JIM


My friend, Lynette and her husband Jim are celebrating their Anniversary today.  This is one of my very favorite cards that I made with this dp.   I love that beautiful flower.  It really made the card all by itself.  I matted the dp with Crumb Cake card stock from SU and then added it to a white card base.

Thank you for coming by today!

CORRECTION:  It's probably too late to change this to post on Monday and Lynette may have already seen this post.  I know she won't open cards until Monday.  Their anniversary is actually Monday.  😀

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I just saw it. :) It's so pretty, and I'm honored to have your favorite card from this beautiful paper. I'll probably still wait until Monday to open it and see it in person. Thanks!!

Cheryl W said...

Such a pretty card. You're right about that beautiful flower, Vicki! It really steals the show. Happy anniversary to Lynette and Jim!!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...