This is a card I cased from one I saw on Pinterest.
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
So beautiful, Vicki!
Pretty! Love the way you've stamped this one. The little spatters (is that a stamp, too?) add so much interest. I've got a spatter stamp, and I've used it a few times. I really should use it more, because I love the affect.
Post a Comment