Monday, November 2, 2020

FANCY FOLD using SU Flowers for Every Season


This card is folded like a box top.  


Completely open on the inside.


Completely open on the outside.


To close, start with the left front....


Next fold down the top and tuck under circle...


Next right front fold and tucks under circle.


Last fold up the bottom section tucking under the left front and the circle....just like you do when closing a box top.  One of my friends made one of these a few weeks ago so I made this one at that time. I think it's fun trying new folds so that when I send the card they are receiving something that is a little unusual.

Thanks for coming by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Such pretty papers, and a very fun card, Vicki! Fun-fold cards are always great.

Cheryl W said...

Very cool card! I'd love to know the starting dimensions for your card. I'm assuming it would probably start with an 8 1/2" X 11" piece of cardstock. Maybe I'll have to give that a try.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...