Thursday, November 12, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY!


Today one of our granddaughters, Abby, is celebrating her birthday.  I've been trying to make all of the birthday cards for the grandchildren with something a little different than an A2 card.  

I went to YouTube and searched for a Peek-A-Boo card.  This was one style and I really liked the way it works.  Open it up and you get a different message in the circle...............


Now for making it.  This was my second attempt to make it following the video.  I'm not sure what I did wrong to the first one, but the opening for the stamped items ended up down toward the bottom.....which would have been OK but my circles were not lining up as well as I wanted them.  Since this was for my granddaughter, I wanted them to look better.

Thanks for coming by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

So cool, Vicki! Very special for Abby. I keep thinking that I want to make some more "special" cards, but then I don't end up doing it. Some day ... Thanks for sharing this one.

Cheryl W said...

Looks to me like you did a perfect job in creating this card. I love the balloons, especially the glittery ones! I'm sure your granddaughter loved it. I made a card for one of my granddaughters yesterday. Like you, I try to make them special.

Three cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 dsp. Rachel Tessman had a video using the new Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 dsp.  I hadn't received mine ...