Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
That paper is just so pretty, Vicki! Great sentiments, too. I especially love that last birthday sentiment.
Your gorgeous patterned paper resulted in some beautiful cards. I love that you showed a different layout in each one. I get stuck on the same layout A LOT, so I appreciate all the inspiration you provide.
I agree; that DSP really make the cards! Glad you are feeling better now too.
Post a Comment