Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
I love leaves and this card using both a leaf image and leafy DSP is gorgeous!
Oooh, that is so pretty, Vicki!! I love that patterned paper and your layout.
This is really a lovely card. I especially like the leafy sprigs you stamped in each corner of the base card. They really add a nice design element.
Post a Comment