Thank you for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Well, these are bright and cheerful cards. Great plaids...I have so few of them that are all fall colored.
Gotta love the plaids! Such great fall cards.
That's such a beautiful leaf die-cut, and it looks great against that plaid. These layouts could be used for any occasion, too.
Post a Comment