Monday, April 25, 2022

DAFFODIL AFTERNOON DSP - A different sheet


I really wanted to get this package of dsp used up!  Yes, these two cards are from that same paper pack that I have been showing, but this is a different sheet.   I'll have more cards through Friday with this paper but will then end the month on Saturday with a completely different dsp.


For this card, I used a "scrap" piece of the dsp and matted it with ivory card stock.  The card base is Flirty Flamingo.  I  randomly stamped some flowers on the lower portion with either Flirty Flamingo ink or VersaMark......I did this a few weeks ago and can't remember.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Two more pretty cards! I like the way you stamped "happy" on top of "BIRTHDAY" on the first card, and the stamped flowers on the bottom of the second card are a nice addition. You'll have to tell us how many cards in total that you made from this paper pack.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...