Wednesday, April 6, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Simply Elegant DSP & Elegantly Said Stamp Set


Connie Stewart had a video on August 5, 2022 showing some fun cards using circles cut from dies.  One of the ones she made was very similar to this.  I had the paper so had to give it a try.  The flowers beside "Happy Anniversary" were fussy cut from a piece of the paper.  A second card below was made using the other half of the dsp and a different flower which was also fussy cut.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I like the swirly images you stamped in two opposite corners. They frame your sentiment circle beautifully! I usually watch Connie's videos, but I must have missed this one. Thanks for sharing these pretty cards.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...