Wednesday, April 6, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Simply Elegant DSP & Elegantly Said Stamp Set


Connie Stewart had a video on August 5, 2022 showing some fun cards using circles cut from dies.  One of the ones she made was very similar to this.  I had the paper so had to give it a try.  The flowers beside "Happy Anniversary" were fussy cut from a piece of the paper.  A second card below was made using the other half of the dsp and a different flower which was also fussy cut.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I like the swirly images you stamped in two opposite corners. They frame your sentiment circle beautifully! I usually watch Connie's videos, but I must have missed this one. Thanks for sharing these pretty cards.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...