Thank you for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
What a cheery card for a Saturday morning! Love the papers and the flower.
Your triple-layered flower is such a great embellishment. I like the tone-on-tone stamping, too. This card will definitely brighten someone's day.
Post a Comment