Sunday, May 1, 2022

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY BROTHER



I had intended to post this today on May 1st.  There is still another 1 1/2 hours before Monday, so I'm going to post it anyway.  (I have cards already lined up for the entire month.)

The background is done by inking up acrylic blocks and stamping them.  The feathers are from a retired Sttampin' Up! set.  

When I sent the card to my brother I forgot to take a picture of it so he took one but kind of an odd angle.....although he didn't know that I'd be posting it here.


3 comments:

Lynette said...

That's a cool card - great colors! Wow, cards lined up for the whole month already - way to go!!

Cheryl W said...

Bet your brother loved this one! Those feathers look great against the stamp block background. I have yet to try stamping with my blocks. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jeanne H said...

I really, really like your card done for your brother. Great colors and design.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...