Tuesday, May 3, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! HEART AND HOME DSP - 2 cards


For my first card, I stamped, colored and die cut the flower design and added it to a piece of the "wood" design.  I matted with Gray card stock and then added it to the front of the card.  A little sentiment was added with foam squares.


I stepped it up a little for the second card.  Using the same idea,  I added the flower design with foam squares and then tucked in some die cut foliage pieces.  Once again the tiny sentiment was also added with foam squares.

Thank you for coming by today!


 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki. I love the added foliage on the second card, although it looks great without that, too!

Cheryl W said...

These cards are lovely. I especially like the woodgrain background for your flowers. It's such a nice contrast and adds a woodsy, homespun feel to each card.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...