Wednesday, May 4, 2022

USING UP PIECES OF RETIRED DSP


There was an odd piece of this designer series paper in the package and I was determined to use it up.  I made two cards like this but with different sentiments.  

As I have mentioned before, I have way too much designer paper.  I truly am going to try very hard to stop buying these packages and concentrate on using what I have.  I'll never get it used up the way it is.  Prices on Stampin' Up! papers are increasing slightly so that will be an incentive to stay away from it.  The same goes for the stamps and dies.  I really don't need anymore so I am going to try very hard to stop buying.  Wish me luck! 

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Good luck with using up what you have, Vicki, and good luck, also, with not buying any more stuff!! I just told myself that this morning. :-)

Cheryl W said...

It's so hard to keep from buying the next new crafting item that comes along. I not only buy stuff, but the thrift store gives me supplies, too, because I make cards for them. I just HAVE to stop buying (says the woman who has THREE orders on the way!!!) Beautiful card. Most of us don't recognize papers that are discontinued. They still make lovely cards, no matter how old they are.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...