Sunday, May 8, 2022

3 CARDS WITH SAME LAYOUT BUT DIFFERENT


The basic layout with a piece of dsp behind a rectangle cut out of the white layer.


I stepped it up with the card by adding the white layer with dimensionals to a piece of red card stock.  The sweet little butterfly is one I have been hoarding for way too long.  It is from a package from "Little B" that I bought in Des Moines years ago.


My final card was made like the second one only using the same color of card stock for the frame as I did for the card base.  The frame on this one was also added with dimensionals. 

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Lovely cards. I enlarged the picture to get a better look at the butterfly. It's such a pretty one! I can understand why you may have taken your time in using them up.

Lynette said...

These are all great, Vicki! Funny - I spent a little time in my stamping room this morning, and I was using patterned paper with frames from my "card parts."

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...