Monday, May 2, 2022

2 CARDS WITH DAFFODIL AFTERNOON DSP


I know I said I would take a break from this designer series paper, but these two cards are from a completely different type of design.  I wasn't real fond of it but once I saw someone else's card doing this, I decided I could make a couple of cards.  After cutting the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece at an angle, I had two pieces for 2 cards.


I'm really thankful that the other side of this double sided dsp has a design with small hearts which will be easy to use with papers from other packages of paper if I want.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I think that these are both very, very pretty, Vicki! I'm glad you decided to use this side, at least for these two cards. I really like the red, and also the die-cut flowers.

Cheryl W said...

These turned out great. I really like red, black and white on a card. I always feel good when I can make at least two cards at once that are alike or similar in design. You must have an awesome stash of cards after all the ones you've made lately.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...