Thursday, May 12, 2022

COLORFUL RAINBOWS


These dies are so fun to work with for making happy rainbows.  I used paper from the 6 x 6 Stampin' Up! Sunshine and Rainbows paper pack.  One of the papers I didn't intend to by but the alternate sides of the papers are going to be very usable as well.


The pieces for this rainbow are also from the same paper pack but what I would maybe call "Side B".  There is only 4 sheet of one pattern that I'm not sure how I will use Side A or B.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are such happy, colorful cards. I love them! I like that you didn't make traditional rainbows, too. Yours are way more fun than the usual ones. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Lynette said...

Oooh, pretty rainbows! Great papers again, Vicki.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...