Monday, May 30, 2022

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!


Many people are celebrating the holiday weekend and I thought these two cards possibly showed the way some people were relaxing.  The SU "Let Set Sail" set makes a great stamp to add a design to some of the New Horizon paper designs.  The sailboat was stamped and then die cut and adhered to the card front.  Below is a second card..........



I had a second piece of the same New Horizon dsp and cut it down a little further.  Since the matted piece was smaller, the sailboat I used on the first card was too large to use.  I remembered that I had another die set from Impression Obsession.  There was already a white one in the package so I mounted it with tiny pieces of foam dimensionals.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous cards! I love the peaceful scenes you've created. These are both great for those men in our lives.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...