Sunday, April 17, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Falling in Love DSP


I knew I wanted to make some religious Easter cards for past and present priests.  I cut 6 of this really pretty cross design from white but then wasn't really thrilled with them.  I thought they looked a little "cheap" for some reason.  I then turned to some ivory card stock to give the design a more elegant look.  

When cutting this design you get the pretty outline and a separate cross.  It took a while to find just the right paper to use as a background.  I wanted a subtle design and finally found a sheet of the SU Falling In Love dsp which had not been used.  Tiny dots of Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue were added to the outline and added to the dsp.  I added dimensionals to the back of the cross to raise it up.  I really like this card.

Thank you for coming by today!  Can you believe tomorrow is April 1st???

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I really love the subtle DSP that you used behind the cross.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...