Wednesday, December 14, 2022

LEAVES OF HOLLY and SPLIT CARD TEXTURES


Rita Holmes had a "live" VIDEO of this card.  Mine is virtually the same except for the dsp I used behind the angled die cut.

Our Granddaughter, Emma, wanted to help do Christmas cookies.  I baked a double batch of sugar cookies and Monday after she got off work she came and helped to decorate them.  I used a round cookie cutter but wanted to make some smaller bite-size cookies to include with some treats I will be handing out to a few people.  I didn't have a smaller circle cutter, so I used the top of a shot glass.    The other cookies are a recipe I got from a friend, Ann Schach.  It was a recipe they had in their family and they call it "Mama's Candy".  Emma mixed them up and dropped them onto cookie sheets.



Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Stunning card and YUM on the cookies!!!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the angled die-cut. Your cookies look delicious. I did some baking today, too. I'll have to do a little every day to get it all done.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...