Saturday, December 17, 2022

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS ANGEL


Last year I had started to make this card.  I had the pieces all cut with the stamped and colored image all done.  It was my goal to finish some of the projects that were in my Christmas supplies.  The angel from Taylored Expressions was colored with the Light Balmy Blue blender and a couple of Copic markers for her hair.  This year I had purchased the "For Unto Us" stamp set and used this sentiment.  The little "stars" were from the "Angels of Peace" stamp set.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

What a sweet angel. Adorable Christmas card!!

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card. It seems I always leave a partially finished card (or five!) in my Christmas supply box. It's a good feeling to finish them up.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...