Thursday, December 8, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Angels of Peace


This layout is a little different and not my favorite because it doesn't provide much space inside for writing much of a note.  As you can see from the picture below the left hand portion of the card flips up revealing the sentiment and a place for a signature.


Sorry for the crooked pictures.  😀  I'm getting down to crunch time for getting cards finished off, signed, addressed and in the mail......so I hurriedly took the photos.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Just lovely!

Lynette said...

So soft and pretty!

Cheryl W said...

I actually like this layout as it would work great for those occasions when you really don't need to add much of a note. I think you did a beautiful job creating this one!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...