Friday, December 2, 2022

RETIRED STAMPIN' UP! WONDERFUL WREATH


 Although I have some new Christmas designs to use, I wanted to make sure that I was also making use of some stamp sets that had seen little use.  I believe the "Joy" die cut is from Penny Black.  I used an SU embossing folder to add texture to the white mat.

This is the same stamp set used for the card below but in a vertical format:


This one is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest.  I got the "Joy" placed a little too high.  I like the stamped bow on the first card better.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the traditional red and green, the beautiful, embossed background, the wreath and bows - awesome cards, Vicki!

Cheryl W said...

Very festive cards, Vicki. I especially like the big "Joy" die cut. It really pops against the green.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...