Friday, December 2, 2022

RETIRED STAMPIN' UP! WONDERFUL WREATH


 Although I have some new Christmas designs to use, I wanted to make sure that I was also making use of some stamp sets that had seen little use.  I believe the "Joy" die cut is from Penny Black.  I used an SU embossing folder to add texture to the white mat.

This is the same stamp set used for the card below but in a vertical format:


This one is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest.  I got the "Joy" placed a little too high.  I like the stamped bow on the first card better.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the traditional red and green, the beautiful, embossed background, the wreath and bows - awesome cards, Vicki!

Cheryl W said...

Very festive cards, Vicki. I especially like the big "Joy" die cut. It really pops against the green.

MORE SWEET SORBET DSP

These two cards were made with the last of this particular design in the collection.  I still have eight full 6 x 6 sheets of three differen...