Saturday, December 10, 2022

SWEETEST CHRISTMAS dsp - 2 cards


This was my first card using the dies and papers for this bundle.  Looking at it now, I'm not pleased with the placement of the candy cane  It shouldn't have been place completely vertical.


I like the placement of the pieces on this card much better.  I also like the "Merry & Bright" sentiment on a tag instead of a stamped design beside the candy cane on the first card.  This is a fun bundle to play with .

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

So sweet. I love the colors.

Cheryl W said...

I know you don't care for the placement of the candy cane and sentiment on the first card, but I quite like them both. I think the recipients will think they're great, too.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...