Friday, December 9, 2022

LEAVES OF HOLLY


I saw this card on Pinterest.  I've never done one quite like this but I thought I would give it a try.  When I cut the leaves I cut them with a double sided adhesive on the back so I could add them without glue.  The piece with the sentiment was added with dimensionals.

(I am preparing this post in advance to appear on December 9th.  We're hopefully out of town to attend the White Coat Ceremony of our Granddaughter Allissa who is advancing in her PA program.  As I prepare this post, they are predicting 3-6 inches of snow on Friday when we will be traveling.  Praying it doesn't ruin our trip.)

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty card! I love the white on white with a tiny splash of red and little bit of green. Oh, I hope your travels are good!! I know it's NOT good in southern Minnesota today! And congrats to Allissa!!

Wanda said...

Beautiful. I love white on white!!

Cheryl W said...

There is something so elegant and pristine about white on white designs. Great card!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...