Thursday, August 3, 2023

BIRTHDAY WISHES - Abstract Beauty dsp


This is an interesting combination of papers that I saw on Pinterest when looking for ideas using the papers from designer series pack.  I still have a few sheets and want to get them used up.  I would never have come up with this combination on my own, but I actually do like it!

NOTE:  I have an extra "Earthen Textures" stamp set.  The catalog price is $26.00 plus tax and  shipping.  If you are interested, I will sell this one for $20 plus $4.50 to send.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty.

Cheryl W said...

That's a nice, basic layout that would be quick to make. I need to remember that! TFS

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!