Thursday, August 10, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - You're A Peach dsp

The trouble with making so many cards and scheduling over a month later is that I can't find a link to the video for directions.  This is a very simple layout but there was a fun tip about making the "banner" cut at the bottom of the one piece.  When I saw the video, I decided it was another great way to make five cards and use up some of my Peach dsp.

The video showed using dragonflies from Stampin' Up!  I couldn't find mine at first so I used dies from Penny Black.  Then I found my SU dragonflies and made two of them for the final two cards.









Thank you for coming by today!


 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Very nice group of cards!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!