Tuesday, August 29, 2023

CUTTLEBUG - Flower Vine Die


I bought this die in Des Moines several years ago.  I haven't used it a lot but I do love it.  It seems as though I haven't used many of my supplies that aren't Stampin' Up! so I pulled this one out a few days ago.  The embossing folder is also from Cuttlebug.  

I searched Pinterest for something different than what I have done with it in the past.  I found one that obviously was made on a larger card HERE.  I stick to making A2 size cards nearly all of the time; and although the die cut piece dominates the front of mine, I do like it.

Initially I had colored it with the Light Old Olive on the leaves and Light Flirty Flamingo on the five smaller floral area.  I only added So Saffron to the centers of the white flowers.  I was not happy with it!  Then I pulled out the Light Petal Pink and Light Mint Macaroon.  I was match happier with this one.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I think I remember that one from Des Moines. Those were fun times. As you know, I like the embossed background, too. :-)

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card! Those soft colors would be perfect for a sympathy card similar to the one in the link you provided.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!