Saturday, August 12, 2023

USING RINGS OF LOVE DSP

The Rings of Love dsp was one of the FREE items from Sale-A-Bration.  I was not thrilled with it when I got it but I am determined to use at least part of it.  I ran across some cards made with this layout and decided to just get at it.  On the second card, I fussy cut the house and then fussy cut a little tree to put beside the house.  I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest of the paper.  Before discarding them, I'll look for more ideas and maybe I'll find more uses.





 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I felt the same way about the DSP and I still have some left too. I need to use mine up. You did a great job with it.

Cheryl W said...

The house-patterned paper would be perfect for "Congrats on your new home" cards. I really like the soft colors and the variety of house styles it depicts. I think you did a great job with it.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...