Friday, August 4, 2023

SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS


I am getting "desperate" (well maybe eager) to use up some of these papers that I thought I had to have.  In my "eagerness" to get papers from this and other collections used up, Pinterest provides inspiration for getting some cards made up very quickly.  

This was one design I found on Pinterest and thought it was fun.  You'll be seeing more cards over the next three days.  The cloud dies I used are not from Stampin' Up! but I had a couple of dies from PapertreyInk that worked just fine.

NOTE:  I have an extra "Earthen Textures" stamp set.  The catalog price is $26.00 plus tax and  shipping.  If you are interested, I will sell this one for $20 plus $4.50 to send.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a cute, cheerful card. I can see how a number of these could be made up very quickly. TFS

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...