Thursday, August 24, 2023

FUSSY CUT FLOWER FROM WONDERFUL WORLD DSP

Yesterday I spent the day finishing off a lot of Christmas cards by adding the sentiment inside.  My stack is really growing!  I had about 40 that were already complete but at last count yesterday I now have 104 Christmas cards completed for the Iowa Veterans Home.  And I remembered that I had an abundance of leftover cards from last year.  Today I will spend going through them and finishing them off if they need something.


Today's card features a die cut flower from the Wonderful World dsp that was FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order.  This card was sent to a friend of ours just a few days ago.

Thank you for coming by today!



 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty. I like the flowers and the brick background. Congrats on the Christmas cards!

Wanda said...

Your card is just stunning. It creates such a happy feeling. I LOVE the flowers and the DSP! SO pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossed background. That's amazing number of Christmas cards already completed. Go you!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!