Tuesday, August 1, 2023

FAUX SHUTTER CARD (See note at the end)



(Inside)

Welcome to August!  On an earlier post, I showed a card that looks like this but this one was actually much easier to make even though it was using four different patterns of dsp.  Rita Holmes had a video showing how to do this.  I much prefer her method of doing it.  I wanted to make one quickly and used papers from the same "Hello, Irresistable" paper collection.

NOTE:  I have an extra "Earthen Textures" stamp set.  The catalog price is $26.00 plus tax and  shipping.  If you are interested, I will sell this one for $20 plus $4.50 to send.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! Thanks for linking to the video. I watched it and am going to try a few of these cards, too.

Lynette said...

So pretty with the different papers!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!