Monday, December 11, 2023

CARD HOLDER TO GIFT CARDS


Robin Armbrecht had a VIDEO on Saturday showing how to make this holder.  It can easily hold 10-12 cards and envelopes.  I only had a set of six. The cards I put in the holder are actually cards I made from one of her one sheet wonder videos. 


The color here looks a lot different for some reason.  Robin embossed the separate piece of card stock that was added to the front and back of the holder but then added some punched circles for additional embellishment.  Since I used this Cuttlebug embossing folder, I didn't want to hide any of the beautiful design.  If you watch the video there are two other ideas for card holders.  I had already made this one before I watched the rest of what she was showing.  The middle one is probably the best way to go.........this one does allow the cards to slip out the top if you aren't careful.

Thank you for coming by today!

Thank you for 

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful card holder

Cheryl W said...

Nice gift idea, and a perfect way to showcase a set of one-sheet-wonder cards.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...