Thursday, December 7, 2023

MORE STAMPIN' UP! DSP


One of the sheets of the designer series paper has a scene of Bethlehem along the bottom of the 12 x 12 sheet.  (The entire top half of the sheet is of a starry sky.  I wish they would have had it so you could get six cards with the design.)

I like this card, but I wish I would have stamped the sentiment a little higher. But as they say, "It is what it is."

Thank you for coming by today! 

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

These are great dies you've been using, and they are perfect with the papers.

Cheryl W said...

That paper really did make a beautiful card. I'm sure you'll find a great use for the rest of the "starry sky."

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...