Saturday, December 9, 2023

SHEPHERD AND SHEEP


Thank you for coming by today!

 BTW, I guess the card for Allissa that was posted yesterday was a hit. She posted a picture of it on Snapchat and said "This card slays".   I had started second guessing myself and was afraid she might think the card was silly.   Allie is 25 years old.  She hadn't opened it when we were all together.  However, I have been told that" slay" is a good thing. YAY!!!  😀  The graduation was wonderful and I even managed no tears.  

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful and powerful card!

Lynette said...

Great card for today. And that's great that she posted it and said how super it was!

Cheryl W said...

I think this card slays, too!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...