Saturday, December 9, 2023

SHEPHERD AND SHEEP


Thank you for coming by today!

 BTW, I guess the card for Allissa that was posted yesterday was a hit. She posted a picture of it on Snapchat and said "This card slays".   I had started second guessing myself and was afraid she might think the card was silly.   Allie is 25 years old.  She hadn't opened it when we were all together.  However, I have been told that" slay" is a good thing. YAY!!!  😀  The graduation was wonderful and I even managed no tears.  

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful and powerful card!

Lynette said...

Great card for today. And that's great that she posted it and said how super it was!

Cheryl W said...

I think this card slays, too!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...