Saturday, December 30, 2023

GIFT CARD HOLDER #3


This gift card holder has a belly band to hold it closed.


When the gift card holder is opened, there is a pop-up place for the gift card or cash to be inserted.  The white area gives you a place for a message and to sign your name.  I have one more to post tomorrow that I made this year.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty. I LOVE cards with belly bands. You did a nice job on it.

Cheryl W said...

Nice! I like belly bands, but I am always concerned about giving a card with one. I'm afraid the recipient will not understand that they need to slide it off and they'll just rip it off instead. I usually leave a little sticky note on the band with an explanation, but wish I didn't feel the need to do this.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...