Wednesday, December 27, 2023

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING FUN?


The mad rush and pressures of Christmas are now behind me. We did have a really nice Christmas Day with the family, but it's time to relax and have some fun making cards again...........and take a break from Christmas designs.  

I used a combination of items from the Sunshine & Rainbows dsp, Rain or Shine Dies, and Playing in the Rain dsp.  This was a fun card to put together.  I fussy cut the cute little turtle and clouds from the dsp.  The turtle was added to a little circle.  After the kite was assembled, I popped the turtle and kite to the card with dimensionals.  Oh, and the sun is actually the smallest die cut from what is a layered flower die.  I added a strip of dsp to the inside of the card as you can see below.


Hopefully I will get back into the swing of having daily posts.  I'm really eager to get back to pulling out some of my huge stash of retired dsp but also making cards with some of the new ones I have.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a sweet card. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Glad to see you back to cardmaking.

Cheryl W said...

Definitely a fun card. I'm looking forward to making something other than Christmas cards, too.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...