Our family celebrates the Christmas season, but I know there are many who celebrate other holidays during this time so I wish everyone reading this Peace, Joy and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Beautiful, Vicki!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Beautiful cards. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope your day is filled with lots of love and fond memories.
Wonderful cards! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all good things in the new year.
Post a Comment