Monday, December 4, 2023

USING DIE CUTS INSTEAD OF DSP


 I actually made this card last year but didn't have anything new to post here.  I die cut several of the holly pieces and adhered them to the card base before adding the die cut piece with the sentiment.  This card went to the Veterans Home.

I have several cards made using the beautful O Holy Night dsp from Stampin' Up! but I'm not ready to share them here because some of them will be going out locally and I don't want them to see the card here first.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

You can't go wrong with white on white. I like the color touches you added. They really draw the eye.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...