Monday, December 4, 2023

USING DIE CUTS INSTEAD OF DSP


 I actually made this card last year but didn't have anything new to post here.  I die cut several of the holly pieces and adhered them to the card base before adding the die cut piece with the sentiment.  This card went to the Veterans Home.

I have several cards made using the beautful O Holy Night dsp from Stampin' Up! but I'm not ready to share them here because some of them will be going out locally and I don't want them to see the card here first.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

You can't go wrong with white on white. I like the color touches you added. They really draw the eye.

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...